Saturday 28 January 2017

Why not?

Today, when I was texting to one of my close friends, he asked a very simple question to me, "Why not?" I felt as if he questioned my decision, my choice. I wanted to punch him into his face and would have answered his question. But I chose to remain silent and replied with, "Let's chuck it off."

Just after replying him, I thought to myself, why he questioned me so and more importantly, why I did not answer him! It was not that I did not want to answer, but my words got choked. Was I afraid to express my thoughts? Or I was not ready to accept my own answer? Partially, both questions gave me my answers.

Sometimes, we think if we avoid a question, we won't need to answer it ever. But somewhere in your mind it will get stuck and irritate you. Why not let us answer it then and there so that we too have a clear picture of we have been confused till yet! Why not we should let the world know what we feel and what we want!

At many times, we think, it's ok to avoid the topic or ignore the situation. Everything will be fine with time but who knows, things may turn out better with our try. When you are already in the worst of the situation (as you think, but that is not true), if you will try to come out of it, obviously it won't hurt you more. At least someday later, you don't think I did not try even once.

So just relax and answer all your unanswered thoughts truly at least to yourself.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself 😊

6 comments:

  1. I need to know the unwritten behind the scene stats... But other than that, you're going good my dear. In fact, inspiring me to let my fingers hit the keys again! Thinking of writing something today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation my dear! We'll soon discuss it.

      Delete
  2. Liked the last line " at least to yourself " . The other soul might not be worthy of it. Adding more thoughts
    Bringing unconscious out to conscious is not always possible and sometimes I feel it's not even necessary, Your mind knows the answer to the question , but bringing out seems like putting down steps to a complex mathematical theorem. But on the flipside it's sheer genius to do it truthfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp! If carried out truthfully, we won't regret it later 😃

      Delete
  3. Nice one. Way to go...good luck ☺️

    ReplyDelete