Friday 7 April 2017

Have Faith!

On my way from home to college, there are a few temples. Regularly, I see a few people bowing their heads while they pass on. Sometimes I wonder are they in habit of doing so? Or they really believe in?
People say, "jo hoga, dekha jayega", but I want to ask them, "kuch hone ke liye pehle kuch kara hai tumne?"

I am not a person who doesn't believe in God, but I believe in karma too. You cannot just sit and ask for food or anything. You need to get up, prepare the dough and make the rotis to provide food to your empty stomach. Now you may ask me, how did God came into this? God gave me opportunity to make rotis to fill my stomach. Otherwise, you can see there are lot many people out there, who go to sleep without having food.

God has given us this life to do whatever we think is good for us but the power of Almighty will always guide you and show the right path to do which is right for us.

I have seen people cursing the Almighty whenever anything bad happens with them, but people never say good words, when he makes everything correct! Why so? You think he only has the power to do bad in your life? And whatever good happens to you is just because you did it yourself?

You are wrong, my dear. He is never biased towards anyone. If you think something that you didn't like happened, it's because it was good for you and you will learn it later or sooner.

I agree, people react according to situations and should do. Afterall, we are humans, we have emotions, we have thinking power and lot more complex things within a single body. And should not stuck to a single rule for lifetime, which is hindering your progress in a better way.

Its good to believe, but not blindly. Perform your deed and don't expect results , you will surely be awarded in a way better than you have performed and then the smile on your and your loved one's face would be unmatchable to any happiness in the world.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself 😊

2 comments:

  1. You reminded me of " God has a plan for me , I just need to know " quote. Lovely thoughts. Specially the part where ' why don't we thank him for all good things which happens to us. ' starts with the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your words always inspire me 😃

      Delete