Tuesday 20 February 2018

Saying "NO" is Difficult!

I am fond of travelling and whenever I get a chance to, I would prefer that over anything. I love to explore new places and mainly tastes new dishes 😋. Recently, one of my friends offered me a 2-day trip to a place I have not visited yet. But I denied him.

Everyone will wonder why someone who loves to travel would say a No, but that's not the question here. For me, it was as difficult to say as it is to deny eating cupcakes.

It happens sometimes that you cannot just avoid everything else and start doing what you want to. Yes, one should follow his/her heart but who knows sometimes the mind is also correct.

Only the person who says NO know how hard it is to decide especially when that is the thing you actually wanna do!

But then obviously, you should not get diverted from your goal and be focus on what you want to achieve. Because what you are doing right now, is also your wish and not anyone else forced to do it. So, why not focus on one thing at a time and stop our mind by being diverted to other things.

Sometimes, even when we don't want to do something, we are not able to say "NO", so just learn this basic art of saying a 2 letter word "NO" and continue with your sense of responsibility towards your aim.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself 😊

3 comments:

  1. Manage time over the weekend n go... It's often the little moments you steal from your busy life, that bring you greater happiness than all your success ever could...😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no weekends and holidays when you are working hard to achieve something you aimed for! Still I'll try my best to make that happen 😊

      Delete
  2. This is a very interesting thing to do especially if you like doing it

    ReplyDelete