Wednesday 4 March 2020

It's our First Monthiversary!

To the one who is more dedicated to my studies than me,

How do you not forget to amaze me every time I feel low?

Don't worry, I am studying as well while writing this and not wasting any time by distracting myself.

Very clearly dedicating this post to my Mr Husband

Happy First Monthiversary!!!

I know, I know, you forget the dates easily and it's okay now!

Ab adat ho chuki hai humein 8 months me!

I still remember our Roka first monthiversary, when I was so irritated with you and you had the null idea about why I am behaving in such a manner and then the way you tried to calm down me with your explanations for next 1 hour was really funny.

I cannot find enough words to thank you for coming in my life and trust me, all these materialistic things are just a small token of thanks to you and doesn't matter more than that for me. The way you take care of me is something I had never expected. You know, I believe in love stories and therefore, my way of living and seeing things in a relationship are bit different. I have always believed in that teenager's type flirting,  love stories romance and Bollywood style love. But you are changing my thoughts and that too in a good way.

I have always complained about you that you never express, but believe me when you start expressing, you leave me speechless. The easy flow when you express yourself in words, you just say things very easily without thinking twice. I feel like I just keep on listening to your words infinitely.

The moment you said, "You are mine only" and "You are my wife", with so much ease, my world actually stopped for seconds to let these words flow in me. Your out of the blue romantic words are more mesmerizing than anything because I wait for them and it just doesn't feel like you are revising them every day. You blurt out such words when actually needed.

Also, your words are as effective as the spark in your eyes and freshness of your smile and charm in your personality (a few more praises which obviously I don't want to type here). Do I still need to say that I love you so much!

That's all for now! Keep waiting for the next post! 😉

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment