Thursday 2 April 2020

Another Nightmare

I am sorry. I am really very very sorry. I know I have promised to never lie to you. I have promised to never cheat on you. But here I am standing as a guilty person in front of you.

But trust me, I have not cheated on you. I am still loyal to you and I Love You. I haven't even lied to you but my heart makes me feel so that if I tell you what I have kept hidden yet, it will hurt you the most and I cannot see that. There is a difference between lying and hiding things. Just forgive me for what I have done. I am sorry. You can punish me anyway, you want to. My guilt is increasing with every passing moment.

You are a very good person and I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better who can make a perfect match for you in every way. But I am not. You are good in every way. You take care of me every time, every moment. You understand me every time I am not talking to you. You understand every time I make faces. You understand everything, every bit of me. But I am not worthy of all this. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any of your kindness. I don't deserve you.

You trust me with every word I say. You trust me for everything I do. And I have broken your trust into a thousand pieces. I don't deserve this trust. You have always been available even if I disturbed you for no reason. You make me smile every time I am sad. You try to continue talks even if I am not in the mood so that I feel better.

With every goodness in you, my heart is aching more and more.

She was standing in front of him, with her head facing down, red eyes and tears flowing.

And with the knock on the door, she woke up...... And found no one around her, not him, not anyone on the door, no one.....

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment