Tuesday 12 February 2019

Those unsaid words

What do you think of yourself? Like are you some prince or way too handsome? Was I that bad to you that you didn't even reply to my messages or are you so busy in life that you don't have time for people who are making efforts to stay in your life? No, I am asking this because it's killing me here. I know I have made some mistakes but seriously, was I that bad that you could leave me without even hearing to me once? Do you have any idea how pure I have felt for you? I have literally prayed for you, folding my hands in my room and just staring at the empty walls with all teary eyes. I have asked God to give me all your pain, whenever you are in trouble. I have thought about so many things I will do to make you smile, to make you feel special. I have talked to myself to become a better person because you deserve nothing, but the best. I have been hurt too. But did I ever even thought like leaving you? No. Then how can you leave just like that? There are very little moments we spent together but weren't they good enough to stay together? This is not fair. You know what, I sleep after burying you in my past, every night. And then, I wake up every morning with, "How can he do this to me? How can he?"

Every night I sleep with the hope that you might at least ask me tonight, if, "I am okay?" or "How am I doing?" and that would simply lit up the world for me, really. I don't want any forever promises from you but am I so bad that you can't even think of me once? Not every love story is a fairy tale. Some people need to think of it deliberately, give a chance and then things might just happen with the flow. But it seems like you have closed yourself in your own closet. No emotions you ever show up. Do not agree with my words, show some anger and rejection, You are a human and created to express. You don't deserve to behave like a stone and all cold hearts. Do not reciprocate the same for me but at least respect me and don't make me feel "all efforts in vain". We all have our own imperfections which we are scared to show to the world but that doesn't mean hide within. I know you don't even feel a bit for me the way I feel for you but that doesn't mean you break all the ties. You once said, "We are friends, right?". Where that went off all of a sudden when I expressed myself? Aren't friends allowed to express their feelings? Gosh, I am missing you so much each and every moment.

Before leaving the city, I was told, I will forget you soon now because it was just an attraction of watching you regularly but that doesn't seem to happen. I was warned initially, not to fall for someone who doesn't even look at you, but only to get a reaction of yours, I think I have even crossed limits at times. I even sent you gifts anonymously, but you didn't even care to ask for if it was from me? I don't even know if you received them or not?

I know you are busy with life and working hard to achieve your aims, but aren't we all doing that? And having someone who wants to share all your sorrows won't increase your problems, I guess? I am still not asking for any commitments, but is expressing my feelings for you, a crime? And I wasn't knowing that it will create such a blunder that you won't even come to meet me once before I left? Your friend told me that he gave you the cake, you didn't even notice that? Itni bhi kis baat ki naraazgi hai ki aapne humein bs goodbye bolna hi laazmi samjha aur ek lafz bhi nhi?

I don't know what you think of me? Or even think of me but I genuinely feel for you. Not as someone who hurt me but someone for whom I am ready to do anything in life, someone whose wicked smile and charisma create magic for me, someone for whom I'll wait for the whole of my life, someone who may be someday will think of me and give a chance to my thoughts. That is all that you have done to me altogether! I hope that keeps you happy forever.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

2 comments:

  1. Venting out is much better and keeps you stress free for sure. I hope those who shouldn't read it haven't. As your weak version should be restricted to a bare few.
    It's not bad to be emotional , definitely not but like assertiveness is mistaken as being rude, emotions expressed are mis conceived as weakness to those who don't understand them.
    God bless everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I think those who are able to express themselves are more strong than others.

      Delete