Saturday 25 May 2019

A Daymare to Move On

At 8:45 p.m., last night I sent a Good Night message on Whatsapp and it was not delivered. I thought might be the Internet has been put to off mode as there was no change in last seen as well. Today morning 8:16 a.m., online on Whatsapp but my message was not delivered. I thought it might be network glitch. After a few minutes, I sent a Good Morning message and again the message wasn't delivered. Last seen status, a few minutes ago and again online. And now I was sure that its time to move on. The number has been deleted.

And within these few hours, I realised, now it doesn't matter what I put on my DP, on my status, it won't be seen by the person I want to. He has moved on from an unnamed, undefined and unidentified relationship and I must too.

The only name that used to be there on my mind for 24hrs was "His". The only privacy setting on my status view list was "His". The only top pinned chat on my chat list was "His". The only dream that calmed my night was "His". The only voice that soothed my soul was "His". But this all was my priority and not "His".

The heavy heart was sobbing out all that was buried in but somewhere mind knew it was necessary to move on. All the talks between us are still running in front of my eyes. No matter how many times I have tried to forget him and deleted his number, and it was again there in my heart, on my lips and found in the contact list. But the time is more demanding now to move on, not only from his contact number but from his memories and all the talks and all the dreams and everything.

To live a better life, sometimes we need to leave behind a few, no matter how dear they are to us. Because if they care for you, they will never leave you. And if they don't, it's better to leave them and not wait for them to leave you because they are already not there for you.

But a few questions are still roaming in my mind;
> Was it necessary from his side to delete the number?
> Are we all only attached on social media platforms nowadays?

Share your views on the above questions.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

P.S. For those who were wondering initially, how it happened that message was not delivered but I can see the person is online, there is an option of creating Broadcast List on Whatsapp and the message sent to the list gets delivered only to people who have your number in their contact list. 😉

4 comments:

  1. Was it necessary? Maybe not. but maybe it didn't matter either ways.
    Now that you have decided to get over all of those thoughts, just let it be... just set yourself free... and welcome life with open arms, and a heart full of love... <3
    Kudos to new beginnings girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Sometimes freedom come in different forms :)

      Delete
  2. Different people has different mode of detatching. This is one of the way. Get over it although I know it will take more than few years

    ReplyDelete