Thursday 7 November 2019

A Love Letter

To The One Who Has To Jhelo Me Forever

You know there's a lot to tell you for every moment we are not talking. Whatever is happening around, how am I feeling, how things are going, and so much more than this. But as soon as we talk, I feel like, I should just hold on to the call without speaking anything and only listening to you. I just forget everything when my phone flashes your name.

The moment we meet, I don't feel like looking away but continuous eye contact can be dangerous and so out of the majboori I have to look sideways. Every time we say Bye, I feel like holding your hand and ask you to stay for some more time.

I guess I wasn't nervous this time. In fact, meeting you after 2 months has been a long wait and exciting as well. We had so much to talk and discuss every day. The good-morning time when we met, I didn't wanted to go back so early but had to leave. And the next day again, we didn't even meet for 2 hours. But these short meeting memories are everlasting without any words or photographs.

The way you make me laugh (not just smile) is just incredible. The way you held my hand the other day felt so right and secure. The way you praise yourself every other time makes me feel proud of my choice.

I can't find words anymore to describe my emotions right now.

Last but not the least, with every passing moment, I am missing you more.

Your Disturbing Element

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment