Wednesday 27 November 2019

Time for Another Letter

To The One Who Completes Me,

Who says, you aren't mature?

I haven't seen a person with such maturity that you hold.
You are the one who believed in me.
You are the one who made me believe that distance doesn't matter.

You said yes to me without knowing anything about me.
You said yes to me even after knowing we are opposites.
You said yes to me even after knowing that we have to maintain a long-distance relationship.
You said yes to me knowing that we can't be together for the next 2 years even after getting married.

You made me believe that things take their own time and happen when its the right time.
You made me believe that everything has its own pace and its not necessary to hurry every time.
You made me believe that I can make the right choice.
You made me believe that we are meant to be together and forever and that we can handle it all.
You made me believe that yes, two opposite personalities complement and complete each other.

You are the one I trust, I care about, I am confident about, I can rely on and maybe better vocab I'll come up with time.

I want to tell you that I don't want any precious gifts or luxurious holidays or expensive dates or any other materialistic surprises.

I only need your time.

I hate it when you take hours to reply back.
I hate it when you don't inform me after reaching home.
I hate it when you sound cold but ignore the topic when I ask what happened.
I hate it when you think I am busy to talk to you.
I hate it when you don't talk about what you want from life.
I hate it when you don't tell me about your choices.
I hate it when you just compromise for things I say.
I hate it when you simply agree to things I say and do not argue.

We'll together discover more with time.

From The One Who Is Incomplete Without You

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment