Thursday 2 July 2020

Broken Friendships

A letter to those friends who were meant to be together forever but we parted midway...

Dear "I Miss You Buddhu"

I miss you, I miss you a lot and I am not afraid to say that because I mean it. I hope you understand this in your heart.

I miss the time we had long chit chats
I miss the time we enjoyed in rains with coffee
I miss the time we had only screenshots in our gallery
I miss the time we took 1000 selfies and still not find any good one
I miss the time we waited for our phone call timings
I miss the time we shared our dreams
I miss the time we planned our future together
I miss the time we fought for chocolates
I miss the time we gave advice to each other
I miss the time we wiped off each other's tears
I miss the time we shared our secrets
I miss the time we drove together
I miss the time we shared our phones
I miss the time we roamed around fearlessly
I miss the time we just sat and talked all "bakwaas"
I miss the time we were together
I miss you

From "Just a Friend"

Keep smiling and believe in yourself 😊

10 comments:

  1. Friendships often broke because many times one is ready to do anything for the other one while the other one is just present when he/she has his own benefits. Today you r missing your friendship but where were you when your friend needs you the most. You were no where at that time. But now you miss your so called friends. Great. May god bless u with more new friends in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess that's just one side of the story, and what about the other side!! The one who is ready to do anything but can't understand the presence of other one!! Hats off!

      Delete
    2. You were no where present at that time

      Delete
    3. That's your perception! Thanks :)

      Delete
    4. And whats your perception?
      Jst to get ready for any of the event n attend it
      As simple as that
      Ok just tell what u have for ur so called friend's wedding
      How many functions u attended
      Or how many tyms u bothered for her feelings or many tyms u called her before her wedding that u might not be present wid her physically but still u r there for her
      What u did was jst to scream if other person was late for any of ur small function but forget to attend any of the functions of her side
      Remember the day when ur friend reach for ur makeup even before u have reached. She had not asked u whether u need her or not, she just reached not lyk u. But now all of a sudden u remember her. Great

      Delete
    5. Dear, I am not here to argue with you! I understood your point long before and therefore didn't bothered to disturb you again. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your faithful friendship and kindness and every moment of your life you spared out of your busy schedule. Save your energy and words for some fruitful deed and don't waste them.

      Delete
  2. Fight more.. i am enjoying it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe friends will always be friends,
    Whatever be the situations,
    Whatever be the temporary emotions,
    Friends will always be friends,
    Maybe, we have to miss them today,
    Maybe, for a bit longer,
    Or, maybe, forever...
    But deep down in our hearts,
    They'll always be our friends,
    And hold a special place,
    As friendships never end...
    Friendships never end!
    -----
    Keep loving, keep smiling :)
    LOVE YOU❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete