Monday 17 August 2020

Thank You

I want to thank you for making me understand things I would have never understood 👍

I want to thank you for all your time 👌

I want to thank you for all the wonderful moments that we have spent together 💓

I want to thank you for understanding me everytime 💕

I want to thank you for bearing my temper 💖

I want to thank you for supporting me everytime I need your support 💗

I want to thank you for listening to my tantrums 💘

I want to thank you for the invisible support provided by you 💛

I want to thank you for the little things you do to make me smile 💝

I want to thank you for cooking the best food in the world 😛

I want to thank you for doing the things easily that I hate to do 😍

I want to thank you for giving me the much-needed space 😇

I want to thank you for following my orders 😉

I want to thank you for taking your own stand and not just slipping in 😃

I want to thank you for letting me do whatever I want to 😄

I want to thank you for being you 💞

I want to thank you for everything 😘


Keep smiling and believe in yourself 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment