Thursday 26 April 2018

Fear of Losing Again

Part 1:
It started in Nov. 2012. We started chatting on Facebook, then after some time exchanged our numbers and from Facebook chat, our talks shifted to text messages and then regular calls of atleast 2hrs a day. One day, I proposed him and he said, "yes". We promised each other to be on our words till the last breath. But as destiny had predecided, he left me within 2years of our relationship. I was shattered into sharp edges pieces.

Part 2:
I shifted to a new city starting another chapter of my life. Another character entered. He did not sympathise with me but there was a spark in him that forced me to enjoy the moment, that asked me always to smile and not think about anything. Since then, I have travelled to lots of cities, but he remained a constant chapter. Because to meet him was my new reason to travel and explore.

After reading all the above, the title may seem to be misleading. But the real part goes as:
When part 1 ended, it didn't only left me sad and disappointed but also broke my trust over anyone. It has created a fear in my mind. Fear of being accepted, fear of commitment, fear of losing love and fear of being shattered again. Yes, I am afraid to express it now. Such fears have continued to stop me expressing my feelings till date. Why do such fears exist? Cannot we move on?

We, the hurt ones, need someone who can cure it all and make us believe again.  But because we are afraid of losing it all again, we have created a wall around us. The wall that prevents anyone to enter our zone and let them know what we think of them because we can't take it all again. Sometimes the fear overshadows feelings.

The one who wants to enter needs to break the wall and accept the hurt us. The efforts a person makes to be in someone's life speaks, no matter what the reason be. And because we are afraid, there is resistance otherwise, if you are putting efforts, the hurt ones will make your life beautiful than ever.

Yes, we can move on. It's our choice to allow yourself to move on. I wonder if pulling yourself back help by any means. Express yourself and let the fear have no existence in your life.

Keep smiling and believe in yourself ðŸ˜Š


6 comments:

  1. Well written and I felt connected with this one. You have very well portrayed both the scenes. Move on with these choices but hold on to your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look into your heart, there is immense courage that is asking you to let your feelings flow, to limitless, endless boundaries. You must express... go ahead and the world will be your power!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flow of emotions is something that can't be controlled! Once overflow is reached, there won't be any need to force myself

      Delete
  3. A break up actually create such a big void in life that , its very likely we get hooked up with other person very quickly. .

    A break up of any relationship where there's friendship and feelings has to be then handled with care. You have to learn to adjust with those syndromes and realize that a break up doesn't means a failed human being, just a failed relationship.

    Don't linger the shadows of that too long, it only makes you personality go twisted atleast at psychological level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to hold on to such memories will only stop one from making new memories.

      Delete