Friday 3 August 2018

An Open Letter to Newly Invented Attraction

To,

The new bud of distraction,

I don't know if you will even read this or not, but still, I am writing it. Hope someday this will reach your address. And then you might be able to understand my behaviour with you.

I am not the type of girl I have been behaving nowadays. I know you will not believe me, but this is true. I have always been a very shy and introvert girl. I never initiate conversations with people I don't know much about. But don't know why it has been happening with you. I do text random forwards to people I know, but with you, I want to talk. And you hardly give a damn about it. Might be I am just like any other acquaintance of you.

I do not easily open up with people and that happens over time. But for you, it just clicked instantly. You might find me in a group of people mostly, but that doesn't imply I am talking to them. And I do skip a beat whenever I see you around.

I cannot even call you as my crush because I hardly know anything about you, still, I feel connected to you. I feel curious to know you and about you. We are not friends yet but I am concerned for you as a person and I have literally turned myself into an interrogative officer to know it all.

I understand your situation as well, but this was just an attempt to try to make you understand my intentions. Hope we can be friends.

I do behave immaturely at times and there are things that I don't know how to react to. But I am mature enough to handle it all and at the same time, childish enough to be handled with care.

From,

The disturbing element of your life!

Keep smiling and believe in yourself πŸ˜Š

6 comments:

  1. I am not being judgemental,but this sounds pretty cool!! You are improving😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the appreciation 😍

      Delete
  2. Share Ruhi's no. with me, I'll ask her to forward the link to this to the "concerned"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is strange we take many avatars within ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and we discover them with different situations we face in life :)

      Delete